MintSearch is looking for an experienced Java Developer (embedded server and/or Cloud environments) for innovative and fast-growing domotics company in the Netherlands. They have developed a product combining sensor technology and intelligent software to optimalize the quality and efficiency in the care market.
MintSearch is looking for an experienced Java Software Developer for our client, an innovative international IoT company located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The company is in touch with the most advanced technical and medical knowledge available. Their mission is to make world-wide health care smarter, better and more efficient by providing a solution for people receiving home care and people in nursing home. With this smart sensor monitoring system, they strive to provide outstanding and affordable care for everyone . People will be able to live independently in their own homes longer and care will be more effective, available and cost efficient.
Are you an experienced JAVA software developer who wants to contribute to improving health care?
What do we offer?
- You will be part of small professional team giving input and deciding on architecture, design and the software development process
- A position with lots of interesting aspects and variety in (inter)national innovative care project
- Contributing to new and socially relevant healthcare issues
- A challenging, rewarding job in an inspiring, professional and ambitious team, where decisions are taken pragmatically and with room for own initiatives
- Lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth and development
- Cooperation with leading IT companies and universities
- Flexible working hours and option to (partly) work from home
- Possibility to choose your own hardware
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits
- An informal, pleasant and professional culture and team
- Initially a contract for 6 month with an option for a fixed contract after that.
- 5+ years’ experience with Java
- Experience with distributed backend applications with high availability and reliability
- Knowledge of Linux, Git, Maven, Junit and Mockito
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, preferably also in Dutch.
As a plus, knowledge of:
- Cloud computing and services of AWS, Google Cloud
- Big Data, Stream Processing and Spark
- Knowledge Cyber and System security, SSL and encryption
- Frontend development, Android / iOS development
- Wireless sensor-networks
We welcome your application. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information call: +31(0)652055672.