Our client is an international FinTech company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer for a skilled multidisciplinary team with developers, designers and marketers to bring the corporate website to the next level. The position is located in the HQ offices in Amsterdam.
Are you an experienced full-stack developer with ambition to push the boundaries of the visitor experience and technology? As a full-stack developer on the team, you will take ownership of the codebase and bring your vision to grow it. This website is the face of the company to the world, and in this role you ensure that people are getting the right impression of how they want to be perceived.
What you’ll do
- You will be a member of the website team, a small multidisciplinary group of (front-end) developers, designers, copy writers, and marketers.
- You will take ownership of the website codebase (back-end & front-end), have the freedom to create and adapt the content management system (CMS) to make it more user-friendly, robust and scalable, as well as pushing the envelope always improving the end user’s website experience.
- You will collaborate with marketers to create user experience experiments to help guide the decision-making process with analytics.
- You will be responsible for full life cycle development including communicating with stakeholders and users throughout the development process.
- You will coordinate with the in-house documentation team to keep a consistent feeling across the website and the documentation portal.
Who you are
- You have experience with developing on a CMS.
- You have experience with Java and are excited to work with this on a daily basis.
- You like to share your knowledge to develop yourself and your team.
- You are comfortable with asking and receiving constructive feedback from your colleagues regularly.
- You are a strong team player, you like to communicate in person with your team members and other stakeholders to come to the best solution.
- You recognise yourself in the corporate values: being open minded, having a proactive attitude, always trying to make it work while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Experience with Magnolia is a big plus but not required for the position.
Our client has built the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, they serve nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
- A competitive salary
- An exchange program to other offices
- Help with relocation
- Inspiring, fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Great career opportunities within a global payments company.
Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
We welcome your application with CV. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via email@example.com . For more information call +31(0)652055672.