Frontend Developer vacancy for the leading innovative retail organisation based in Amsterdam. Do you have expertise in e-commerce applications, high traffic websites, responsive design and highly skilled in (X)HTML 5 and CSS 3? We invite you to apply!
Frontend Developer – Amsterdam
For our client, a prestigious and innovative retail organization, MintSearch is seeking a Frontend developer for the E-Commerce department at the head offices in Amsterdam.
The Frontend Development team is responsible for the execution of several projects and the support of various internal departments. Projects include (but are not limited to) the continued development of the (mobile) webshop, various content channels and e-commerce platforms.
You will be contributing towards the ongoing improvement of our various online channels, for example design, development, testing and documentation. Our client is offering the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team in a creative and fun E-Commerce environment. You will have the opportunity develop yourself both technically and professionally.
The Frontend Developer is someone who has the desire to push the boundaries of what is possible with the web and deliver the best possible experience to our customers. An affinity with retail and fashion and the motivation to drive us to the forefront of online retail at international standards is a must.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Proficient in (X)HTML5 & CSS3 with a focus on responsive design
- Experience with modular CSS.
- Knowledge of LESS & SASS is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a pre
- Experience with source control systems like GIT/SVN
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Affinity for User Experience (UX)
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Understands the concept of Progressive Enhancement
- Understand browser quirks and how to debug them
- Experience with Intershop/Demandware is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus
- Experience with high traffic sites is a plus
- Experience with Rich Data is a plus
In addition to the above skills the Frontend Developer is:
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Passionate about what you do and have the desire to push the boundaries of what is possible with the web
- An excellent communicator
- Proactive & result driven
- Willing to learn, with a drive to improve
- A team player
- A fun and creative working environment
- An attractive work package and a market conforming salary
- Contribution towards a pension
- Collective health insurance
- 36 days leave
- A variable bonus based on both the company’s results and personal performance
- An employee discount
- The opportunity to develop as a Front End Developer both technically and professionally
We welcome your application with CV and motivation letter and indication of salary. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via email@example.com . For more information you can also contact us at +31(0)652055672.