Are you looking for your next challenge in Technical Writing? Our client is a leading FinTech company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. MintSearch is seeking experienced Technical Writers for their cross-functional team based in the Dutch headquarters in Amsterdam.
As the company continues to grow we are looking for new Technical Writers to join the team. The cross functional team – working with developers, designers and product owners – put their clients at the centre of everything they do and strive to deliver the best documentation experience in the business.
With international offices they work in a global team driving sustainable growth. The culture is open, direct, service oriented and always bringing an element of fun into their work. They’re known for their fast and agile work without hierarchy, egos and boundaries. If you want to know more, keep reading….
- Do you have experience working on technical documentation for developers interested in integrating with the client’s APIs or SDKs?
- Are you detail oriented but also able to keep a broad overview?
- Do you love to break down complex text in readable content?
- Are you able to shift focus and tone according to different audiences?
- Do you agree that WORDS MATTER?
If the answer is YES, we hope to interest you in this role as a Technical Writer. You’ll have ownership of developer products and support some of the world’s most popular brands like, including Facebook, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Netflix and KLM.
The work involves writing conceptual documentation, detailed developer (integration) guides, code samples, API references, and other online materials.
It also gives you a lot of influence on content, documentation strategy, user experience, design and tooling. If you want to make improvements, you can and will.
In this role you will:
- write technical documentation for the external developer audience, such as API reference docs and developer guides;
- deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English;
- work together with developers and product owners to deliver quality documentation;
- support design and layout;
- concept and build solutions to automate and actively optimise the docs;
- review, challenge and copy edit the content created by non-writers and drive best practices in technical writing with others.
- Education: preferably IT / Computer Science related.
- Near native level English writing skills.
- Programming experience is a plus!
- a great collaborator with developers and product owners to deliver quality documentation;
- enjoy writing in a developer-friendly language;
- outspoken and like to take ownership;
- determined to influence content, drive the documentation strategy, user experience, and tooling;
- good in working at the forefront of the market;
- comfortable in producing quick results in a fast-paced (agile) environment.
- an experienced Technical Writer (at least 3 years).
The company culture
Our client believes that their people are their greatest asset. The unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to their fast growth. Their culture is very informal and direct. They believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision it is taken quickly but always involve others to further improve. They provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
- A competitive salary
- An exchange program to other offices
- Help with relocation
- Inspiring, fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Great career opportunities within a global payments company.
Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
We welcome your application with CV. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via email@example.com . For more information call +31(0)652055672.