Technical Writer (POS) position with a focus on Point of Sale at FinTech company HQ based in Amsterdam. You will work closely with IT Developers and the Point of Sale Team.
MintSearch is currently looking for a high level Technical Writer with a primary focus on Point of Sale (POS) for our international client at their HQ offices in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer (Point of Sale):
- Help write, improve and maintain PCI P2PE documentation – this includes a wide array of internal and external documentation, ranging from technical to procedural and commercial (HSM management procedures, Key management procedures, P2PE implementation Manual etc);
- Improve and keep updated all iOS, Android, Windows and C libraries functional documentation to be distributed to merchants and integrators;
- Write terminal user manuals;
- Documentation to be written in Confluence and in PDF;
- Deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English;
- Meet with multiple internal and external stakeholders to clarify information;
- Support design and layout and coordinate publication;
- Provide technical documentation support for product announcements, marketing brochures, advertisements, marketing specifications.
- You prefer to work in a young entrepreneurial environment with plenty of internal and external stakeholders. Also, you like to take ownership and you are a team player who wants to work in the forefront of the market.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Education: Academic, preferably IT / Computer Science related
- Experience: Microsoft suite, LibreOffice / OpenOffice, LaTeX
- Language: Fluent in English, further languages are a plus
- Background: Minimum 3 years of experience as technical writer
What does our client offer?
- The organisation offers a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.
- We welcome your application with CV and motivation letter. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via email@example.com . For more information you can also contact us at +31(0)652055672.