Technical Writer vacancy for our international client at their HQ offices based in Amsterdam. If you have more than 5-10 years experience in technical writing (in both GUI based and API documentation and information) and are familiar with Microsoft suite, LibreOffice/OpenOffice and LaTex, we invite you to apply.
MintSearch is currently looking for a high level Technical Writer for our international client at their HQ offices in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer:
- Deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English
- Analyse information requirements for different audiences in both GUI based and API documentation and information
- Ensure technical text is easy to understand for the defined audiences
- Gather information on their subjects from subject matter experts and on the web
- Meet with multiple internal and external stakeholders to clarify information
- Prepare charts, graphs, or other materials during rough drafting phase
- Coordinate stakeholder review and approval of drafts
- Support design and layout and coordinate publication
- Provide technical documentation support for product announcements, marketing brochures, advertisements, marketing specifications
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides, technical integration manuals and end-user instruction manuals
- Support translation efforts for technical documents and marketing materials.
You prefer to work in a young entrepreneurial environment with plenty of internal and external stakeholders. Also, you like to take ownership and you are a team player who wants to work in the forefront of the market.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Education: Academic, preferably IT / Computer Science related
- Experience: Microsoft suite, LibreOffice / OpenOffice, LaTeX
- Language: Fluent in English, further languages are a plus
- Background: Minimum 3 years of experience as technical writer
- Location: Local candidates only, no relocation.
The organisation offers a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.
We welcome your application with CV and motivation letter. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information you can also contact us at +31(0)652055672.