For our client – a globally leading medical technology company – MintSearch is seeking an ambitious and service minded PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) to 3 Senior Directors. This position is based at the European Headquarters in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a professional candidate who has experience in working in an international business environment, with a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere. You are able to work on own initiative, set priorities, determined and have a positive can-do attitude.
About the position: the PA will
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Senior Directors.
- Provide daily confidential support to the Senior Directors.
- Process all incoming and outgoing communications (email, processing letters, reports and other materials, distribution of mail, answering phones).
- Maintain the correspondence, reports and presentations databases including files, records, organization structure, position descriptions, audit reports and other relevant documentation to ensure critical and/or confidential data is appropriately managed and stored.
- Prepare, review and edit high level reports, documentation and power point presentations.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, itineraries, meetings and appointments such as 1-on-1 meetings with direct reports, team meetings, Business Review Meetings, etc.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings and follow-up of outstanding actions.
- Process and administrate purchase requisitions, invoices, travel- and other business related expenses.
- (Operations) coordinate the monthly PMO (project management office) calls with Operations team and coordination/ownership of administration and documentation for critical European projects.
- RAQA: free sales certificate / translation of official Dutch documents.
We are looking for the following skills/talents and experience:
- Degree level would be preferable
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Touch typing and audio typing to 80 words per minute
- Multilingual (English and Dutch are essential)
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Executive Administrative role preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, required
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills required
- Ability to read and understand reports and able to select key metrics to include in reports and presentations
- Must be proficient in filing systems, report writing, phone systems and corresponding with key contacts to include Executive Management
- Able to keep information and documents confidential and operates discretely
- This is a fulltime position (40 hours/week). Our client offers a permanent contract, a competitive salary package and 27 holidays.
We welcome your application with CV and motivation letter. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information you can also contact us at +31(0)652055672.