Frontend Developer – Amsterdam
Mainly, you will be involved in projects related to the development of data visualisations and the maintenance & improvement of the data visualisation library. You will be implementing and monitoring your projects on their live platform. You will also be involved with the development of interactive components and user interfaces for internal and external system users.
The Frontend Developer is a team Player, and will work together with other developers, designers, data analysts and the UX team. There must be a flair for visuals and a keen eye for detail. The developer must be eager to investigate new technical possibilities but must also be able to work within existing frameworks. Also self-discipline, ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst managing and prioritizing goals, and excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Desired skills and expierences
- Experience with Backbone and / or D3 would be an advantage.
- The ability to write maintainable/sharable code and being able to identify and resolve issues and bugs if needed.
- Language: Fluent in English, Dutch is a Plus.
- Location: Local candidates only, no relocation.
- Background: Minimum 3 years of experience in front-end development.
The organisation offers a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.
We welcome your application with CV and motivation letter. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information you can also contact us at +31(0)652055672.