For our client – a globally leading medical technology company – MintSearch is looking for an experienced Business System Analyst for the Integrated Business Planning Department.
This position is based at the EMEA Headquarters in Amsterdam.
This is a challenging and exciting position for a professional and ambitious candidate who has experience in working in an international business environment, with a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere.You are able to work on your own initiative, set priorities, determined and have a positive can-do attitude.
About the role:
- The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the Demantra forecasting system maintenance, data integrity, user documentation, and standard reporting for his/her assigned user group(s).
- This role is the primary contact for the assigned user group(s) for system problems, reports, and documentation related to Demantra and demand forecasting.
- The Business System Analyst will partner with the Forecast Modeller and Demand Planners to drive an effective demand planning process.
- The Business Systems Analyst will resolve issues directly where possible or work with IT to resolve problems if issues extend beyond the scope of Demantra (Oracle, GIM, Encompass, etc.).
- All documentation related to Demantra, demand forecast reporting, or user forecasting processes will be maintained by the Business Systems Analyst for the assigned user group(s).
- The Business Systems Analysts will partner with each other to ensure documentation is used globally to enable process stability, SOX compliance, and for user training purposes.
- Validate Demantra data: Archives, inbound data integrity, series calculations, etc.
- Conduct routine user system maintenance: add/delete/change records, realignments, maintenance, descriptions, etc.
- Manage Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual business related system processes (i.e. worksheet maintenance, calendars for deadlines, etc.)
- Serve as primary contact for system issues for the assigned user group(s), and liaison to the IT System Administrator for IT issues
- Maintain approved security access within Demantra
- Notify the user group(s) of forecast maintenance required for new products
- Obtain and document the necessary approvals for any changes to the system design or data requirements
- Plan and execute periodic system upgrades, patches, realignments or data changes with IT and the user group
- Conduct system testing as necessary
- Own the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for the assigned user group(s), ensuring backup and disaster recovery
- Establish troubleshooting techniques for the user group(s) and create FAQs for their use
- Maintain & produce core forecasting reports
- Create and maintain process for requesting new reports or changes to existing reports
- Organize requests for new/changed reporting in a queue, inclusive of effort estimates, and manage that queue prioritization and action as determined by Demand Planning leadership
- Obtain report specifications from requestors and then design/create new reports as authorized by the Demand Planning leadership
Demand Planning System Documentation:
- Create and maintain comprehensive system documentation for Demantra
- Ensure that all approved changes to system processes or models are updated in the documentation
- Document all system or reporting approval processes
- Create user-friendly “how does it work” system documentation to use for training purposes
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year of business experience in Supply Chain Management, System Administration or related fields are required.
- 3+ years experience in general IT processes and data management
- 3+ years experience in demand forecasting data and processes
- Knowledge or prior experience with forecasting/demand planning software, Oracle Demantra strongly preferred.
- Experience working across teams in a matrix organization is preferred.
- Excellent, demonstrated quantitative and organizational skills
- Ability to work with others to define reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability for creating effective reports for others
- Ability for decision making, to work under time pressure, accuracy, prioritization and capacity to make good judgment on special situations
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have general knowledge of business forecasting processes in Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Field Sales organizations
- Oracle Demantra training strongly preferred.
- Report writing skills, use of report writing tools (Cognos, Crystal Reports, etc.) preferred
- Fluency in English. Fluency in a second language at international divisions is a plus.
- Available to travel and available to provide on-call support (minimal) after working hours.
This is a fulltime position (40 hours/week). Our client offers a permanent contract, a competitive salary package and 27 holidays.
We welcome your application with CV and motivation letter. You can send it to Manuela Willemsen-Lantos at MintSearch via email@example.com. For more information you can also contact us at +31(0)652055672.